Visa Mongolia Medical Program
Starting from June 2016, Visa Mongolia Medical Program offers exclusive discounts and benefits at top-notch medical institutions in Korea to all Visa cardholders in Mongolia. We have invited most prominent medical instituitions to join Visa program and deliver premium and personal services. OpenbayMedMed is ready to assist you with any questions you may have regarding participating hospitals and services.
- Enjoy up to 20% off on medical bills at selected hospitals and clinics in Korea
- Program period : 1 March 2019- 31 December 2020
- OpenbayMed office in Mongolia:
- Phone: +976 75956996 (Mongolian, English)
- E-mail: email@example.com
Participating Medical Institutions
||SNUH Healthcare Center Gangnam
Intensive Screening Programs 10%
Cancer Screening Programs 10%
|Seoul St. Mary Hospital
||Women Check-up Programs 5%
|Korea University Anam Hospital
||Comprehensive Check-up Programs 20%
||Korea University Anam Hospital
||Inpatient spending 3%
|Asan Medical Center
||Inpatient spending 3%
|Bundang CHA Medical Center
||Inpatient spending 3%
||CHA Fertility Center Seoul station
Fertility Check-up Programs 5%
HPV Injection 3%
||CHA Fertility Center Gangnam
||Infertility Treatment (IVF) 3%
||Chaum Life Center
||Food Therapy Program 5%
||Lee Moon Won Korean
|Head & Body Detox Program 10%
||Airport pick up Service
||MINISH Dental Hospital
||Orthodontic Program 10%
||LaPrin Aesthetic Medical
||Lasik/Lasek Programs 5%
|Kim Hyun Seok Plastic Surgery
||Body slimming, Stem cell Programs 10%+Tax refund
|Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology
||BalGeunSeSang Eye Clinic
||Facial Anti-aging Programs 10%+Tax refund
Terms and Conditions
- Visa Mongolia Medical Program Offers are valid from 1 March 2019 to 31 December 2020.
- To redeem the offer, advance booking is required via Openbaymed Mongolia office
- Cardholder must make full payment with a valid and eligible Visa card (Credit, Debit) issued in Mongolia in order to enjoy the benefit.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions
- Cardholder will get discount after making a full payment on site at General Hospitals. Discount only applies on the amount paid with Visa card and will be cashback to cardholders’ bank account after tax deduction.
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (eacha “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa cardholder directly with the hospital, and Visa cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- The hospital is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this program. Accordingly, the Visa cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this offer shall constitute a contract solely between the hospital and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
Special Medical Tour
OpenbayMed is based in Korea and Singapore, works on behalf of patients seeking affordable medical care abroad. All of the hospitals in our network have been accredited by KHIDI. These world-class facilities provide outstanding care at rates far lower than those in the United States.
Step 1 | Consultation
Contact OpenbayMed Mongolia office for your inquiry on desired hospital, subject, and expected date to visit to Korea and more.
Step 2 | Quotation
Based on your inquiry and initial consultation, OpenbayMed Mongolia office contacts hospital in Korea, finds out the best medical professional, available appointment date, and estimate for you.
Step 3 | Schedule your visit to Korea
Once your hospital appointment is scheduled, OpenbayMed Mongolia office receives reservation confirmation letter from the hospital and provides it to you. You may apply for either medical or travel visa with the given letter, finalize the travel plan, and notify OpenbayMed Mongolia office in order to reconfirm the hospital appointment.
Step 4 | Arrival in Korea and hospital registration
You must arrive in Korea at least 1 day prior to the appointment date and contact OpenbayMed Mongolia office to inform your available local contact in Korea. You are recommended to arrive in the hospital 20mins before the appointment time, meet your language coordinator (Mongolian or English) for registration, and consult with your doctor in charge. You are available for faster and more precise consultation in case of preparing CD images and doctor’s letter in English from your previous hospital in Mongolia.
Step 5 | Examination or hospitalization
After doctor’s consultation, you may receive any necessary examination, and decide for hospitalization (if needed) as well as further treatments.
Step 6 | Discharge
Once all treatments are finished, you can discharge under the decision of doctor in charge. You need to complete your payment to the hospital when discharging. Only the amount of total payment, which was paid by VISA card, is applied a discount, and you can get cashback after tax deduction. Cashback is given to the local bank account in your name.
Step 7 | After departure
You will be also provided after treatment instruction through OpenbayMed Mongolia office after departure to Mongolia, as well as further arrangements on related treatments.
Эрхэм харилцагч нарын анхааралд
2019 оны 08 сарын 15-ны өдөр буюу маргааш БНСУ даяар бүх нийтийн амралтын өдөр байдаг тул Монгол дахь элчин сайдын яам болон визний төвүүд амарна.
Эрхэм харилцагч нарын анхааралд /Сүлжээ тасалдах тухай/
2019 оны 08 сарын 14-өөс 2019 оны 08 сарын 15-нд шилжих шөнийн 00:00-02:30 цагийн хооронд Монголбанкнаас "Төлбөрийн системийн шинэчлэл" хийгдэнэ.
Харилцагч танд илүү тав тухтай боллоо